Hello All

Hey peeps.

I have put this off for a long time but I too have finally started a blog. It's hard to believe my mom had a blog before me but hey it's the 21st century anythings possible..... right? For anyone reading this who may not know me here is a little bit about myself.

My name is Benjamin Shaw, but people call me Ben. I am 23 years old and will be 24 on Friday, 8-15. I work at a Methodist Church in Murfreesboro, TN as the assistant Youth Director. So if it's not obvious I am a Christian and love the Lord with all my heart. I also have another job at a local Putt-Putt and Golf facility. I am a musician, bass is my best instrument, but I also play guitar. I play in the worship band at church, we have an awsome contemporary worship service. I also lead worship for the youth. To finish off my time, I am a student at Middle Tennessee State University. I have a wonderful family and we are all very close. My parents are awesome and have always been very supportive through all my whims and crazy choices in life. I have an older sister and brother-in-law. They rock!! I also have a little nephew of the K9 sort, Jere, even though he's a dog he is still family

I can't really think of a good way to end this blog so I will end it with a joke....

2 goldfish were in their tank
one looks over the other and says
"you take the wheel and I'll man the guns"


You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Response to "Hello All"

  1. Angela says:

    I get to be your first comment ever!!! Have fun with the blog!

    Barbie says:

    Good for you and thanks for the acknowledgment that I started blogging first!!

Powered by Blogger