Bike Madness


I never really realized how many people ride a bike to campus until I started doing it my self. Even though it's hard to find a place to lock my bike up it is still much faster than walking or trying to find a parking place. I live about one block away from campus and from the time I leave my apartment it takes me about 5-7 minutes to be in my first class. You really cant beat that except may If I had a moped. But I really wouldn't want that because then I wouldn't be able to enjoy the ride, however short it may be. Campus is nice this time of year, a whole lotta green. But my favorite season on campus is the fall. I can't wait for fall :).

Joke time:
You know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike?

The pavement.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Bike Madness"

  1. Barbie says:

    Getting exercise and saving money on gas are also great reasons for riding your bike!!

Powered by Blogger